Current Courtland Photographs
Sites of Owyang Activity

Bottom: an auditorium built on the occasion of the visit of General Tsai Ting-kai in 1934. It was followed by the visit of General Fong Chun Mo in 1936. According to historian and Delta resident Lucky Owyang, both were on world wide fund raising tours for the Chinese Nationalist Army. Hoon Owyang (aka Owyang Koon Cheung) did the calligraphy, top: close up of work.


Top: Current (2005) exterior of former Kwong Chong Chan store location; bottom: current-day interior photo. Calligraphy also by Hoon Owyang; the sign was formerly on the exterior of the building.